For more information about our services please fill out the form near the bottom, or for an immediate response call us now at: 720-644-1798.
Infectious Disease Cleaning in Denver, CO
An overwhelming majority of people have been dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic as it directly impacted their work, home, and community environments over the past three months. Businesses have been affected, but now the country is reopening. We need to make sure we are all being good stewards of proper hygiene and following the recommended protocols to prevent further spread of this virus, or any other pathogens for that matter.
Our ServiceMaster employees are safety and COVID-19 trained to provide thorough cleaning of your business or home. We provide one-time cleanings or you can schedule on-going appointments. Continuous cleaning and disinfecting of all high-touch surfaces will keep staff members and customers safer and healthier.
We use our proprietary disinfectant, SaniMaster 7, when performing routine disinfecting and COVID-19 disinfecting. SaniMaster 7 is on the EPA List N for approved disinfectants. In addition, we utilize a Protexus electrostatic sprayer with Puretabs for disinfecting, which helps to decrease needed man hours and yields better surface coverage. Puretabs are on the EPA List N as well.
What can you do to regularly disinfect your office or home space?
- Clean dirty surfaces with soap and water (or other approved cleaning agent) before disinfecting them.
- To disinfect surfaces, use products that meet EPA criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2 external icon, the virus that causes COVID-19, and are appropriate for the surface. Approved disinfectants can be found on the EPA List N: Products with Emerging Viral Pathogens AND Human Coronavirus Claims for use against SARS-CoV-2.
- Always wear gloves, eye protection, and gowns appropriate for the chemicals being used when you are cleaning and disinfecting.
- You may need to wear additional PPE depending on the setting and disinfectant product you are using.
- Make an appointment with us, your professional cleaning company. We have experience cleaning and disinfecting for COVID-19.
- The CDC has detailed information on cleaning and disinfecting. You can find their recommendations on the CDC website.
Call us today for an assessment or proposal on the cleaning and disinfection needs of your facility.
Proudly serving the Denver Metro Area and Boulder County
Cleaning Services We Provide
Office | Retail
Hard Surface Floors